Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Look What I Can Do!

Ever since I lost my job I have been looking for ways to make up my income (while I am looking for a job) and here is what I came up with.
This was my first. I just love this fabric my sister Teresa gave me.
Who doesn't Love poka dots?
Ok, so I am alittle but bias when it comes to this purse. I fell in love with the Fabric over 2 years ago and have held onto it ever since. Now I plan to make an entire purse/bag line in this fabric...just because I love it!
Have you noticed a theam in the color yet? I sware I have other fabric I just havent gotten to it yet, but can you blame me? These shopper girls are just great!
So I thought this little fish pattern was so cute! This purse is a little longer than the others. while the others are big enough for your paperback and the esentials, this larger one will hold your hardback book along with all the other stuff you have to have.
This I made for my neice, Haylie's 3rd birthday. It is so cute that I am going to make a Line of bags from this fabric Too!

So watch out for my etsy store to open up soon and I hope you enjoyed the teaser!

1 comment:

  1. Michele--these are spectacular! I have some more fabric coming your way and now that I see these, I am going to send you some and commission a "custom item" :) XO Teresa

    ReplyDelete