Sunday, September 19, 2010

Monthly Craft Night For October

Monthly Craft Night!

Saturday, October 2nd, 2010
3pm to 6pm

@ 3141 se Stott Cir
Troutdale OR, 97060

R.S.V.P to micheleh04@gmail.com
Please include the # of people coming with you, the more the better!
With Christmas coming up and our cash flow going down I have decided to focus the next 3 Craft Nights on making gifts, though you can always keep them for yourself. (They are that cute!) For October we will be making Buttercup purses. These are great for girls of all ages.














Any supplies need for all projects are your responsibility to bring. If you would like for me to supply them there will be a fee and you will be subject to my color choices. (fee would be collected no later than a week in advance)


Supplies Needed for each:
2 - Fat quarter cuts of fabric (a pre cut, pre priced fabric. Aprox $2.00 each.)
1 - Bias Tape Maxi Piping (aprox. $2.00 each) (Optional)
2 or more Buttons (matching fabric) (Optional)
1 – Magnetic clasp (Optional) (I will have Velcro)
1 – Thread to match your fabric (Aprox. $2.00)
1 – Good pair of Scissors
A Snack to share!

If you would like help finding the supplies please let me know, I am always happy to go to Joann’s with you.

If you would like me to get the supplies for you there is a Fee of $10.00 for the cost of the supplies ONLY. The Fee will be needed to be given to me no later than the Monday Before. (September 27th, 2010) You will be subject to my crafty preference if you chose this option.

If you have a sewing machine please bring it, if not don’t worry.

If you have never sewn before this is a great time to learn and an easy project to learn with.

Any Questions Please Let me know. You can Email me @ micheleh04@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment