Friday, September 3, 2010

Monthly Craft Night!

When I was a little girl my mother would go to a church activity once a month and come home with a few new items that she learned how to make. I could't wait to turn 18 and be able to go with her. Well, when I turned 18 the church dicided to stop that facet of the monthly activity...I was so bumbed and have trying to get with people ever since to craft.
So years later and I have yet to find a lasting Craft Night to join and so I am doing one my self! The First one is tomorrow and out of all the many, many people that said they would enjoy such a night only 2 people have agreed to come. My sister and My Husband (though men were not invited).
We will se how it goes. I have dicided to come up with the best Paper Craft to do and will post a pic as soon as I have one. I just pitty all who do not come. My crafts are great.
One perk of coming to a craft night is that you get to help in the picking of the craft for the following month. I am thinking a sewing project of some kind...we will see.

If anyone ever wants to join us on the First Saturday of Every Month for our Crafty Night let me know and I will get you the info needed.

1 comment:

  1. I would love to come but I never know if my hubby has to work until the day before. If you still want someone else for tomorrow I could come. I think it would be fun! Let me know the details. pandmcole@msn.com

    ReplyDelete